State of Oklahoma Business Income Tax Extensions

E-file an IRS business tax extension with TaxExtension.com

File Your Business Federal Tax Extension

IRS Form 7004


Now only $34.95

General Instructions


Oklahoma corporation tax returns are due by the 15th day of the 3rd month after the end of the tax year. For calendar year filers, this date is March 15. If you cannot file on time, you can get an Oklahoma tax extension.

The State of Oklahoma recognizes the Federal tax extension (IRS Form 7004). Therefore, if you have a valid Federal business extension, you will automatically receive a corresponding Oklahoma business extension. Make sure to enclose a copy of your Federal extension with your Oklahoma tax return when it’s filed.

If you do not have a Federal extension, or if you owe Oklahoma income tax, you can request an Oklahoma tax extension with Form 504 (Application for Extension of Time to File an Oklahoma Income Tax Return). You must file Form 504 (with payment, if applicable) by the original deadline of your return (March 15). Remember to enclose a copy of your Oklahoma extension with your tax return when it’s filed.

A tax extension gives you more time to file, not to pay. At least 90% of your Oklahoma tax due must be paid by the original deadline (April 15) if you want to get a state tax extension. To make your Oklahoma extension payment electronically, go online to the Electronic Payment Options portal: www.tax.ok.gov/payments

NOTE: If you make the Oklahoma extension payment electronically, do not file Form 504.

For more information, please visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website: www.tax.ok.gov

Oklahoma State Income Tax Extension Forms


Form 504 (Application for Extension of Time to File an Oklahoma Income Tax Return): https://www.ok.gov/tax/documents/504-15.pdf


Mail to the following address:

Oklahoma Tax Commission

Income Tax

P.O. Box 26890

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73126-0890