State of Kansas Business Income Tax Extensions

E-file an IRS business tax extension with TaxExtension.com

File Only a State Tax Extension


$5.95 for a State Tax Extension PDF


File Your Business Federal Tax Extension

IRS Form 7004


Now only $34.95

Your State Extension Form is FREE

General Instructions

Kansas corporation tax returns are due by the 15th day of the 4th month after the close of the tax year. For calendar year taxpayers, that date is April 15. If you cannot file on time, you can get a state tax extension.

Kansas tax extensions are automatic, which means there is no form or application to submit. However, a tax extension does not give you more time to pay Kansas tax. At least 90% of the tax owed must be paid by the original deadline (April 15) to avoid penalties. You can make an extension payment using Kansas Form K-120V (Corporate Income Tax Voucher). If your state tax balance is zero or you’re due a state tax refund, Form K-120V does not need to be filed.

If you have a valid Federal business extension (IRS Form 7004), you will automatically be granted a Kansas business tax extension. In this case, you would only need to submit Form K-120V if you need to make a state tax payment.

For more information, please visit the Kansas Department of Revenue website: www.ksrevenue.org

Kansas State Income Tax Extension Forms


Form K-120V (Corporate Income Tax Voucher)


Mail with payment to the following address:

Kansas Corporate Tax

Kansas Department of Revenue

915 SW Harrison Street

Topeka, KS  66612-1588