What personal income tax forms are extended and submitted by using TaxExtension.com?

TaxExtension.com services will electronically file IRS Tax Form 4868 for your personal income tax extension. This will give you a 6-month extension for your 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040NR, 1040NR-EZ, 1040-PR, or 1040-SS tax form. TaxExtension.com can also help business owners extend their business tax returns. To learn more about business tax extensions, visit our Business Income Extensions page.