If I did not file my taxes last year and do not have an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), can I still use your service?

Yes. The AGI is only needed if you are making an online tax payment to the IRS. If you did not file taxes last year (or do not have your AGI) and need to make a tax payment, we recommend simply filing your extension online with TaxExtension.com and making your IRS tax payment via check. TaxExtension.com provides instructions on how to pay by check as part of our step-by-step instructions.